GET SLEEP MEDICINE IN SANTA MONICA CASleep medicine is a medical specialty or subspecialty devoted to the diagnosis and therapy of sleep disturbances and disorders. Ask Dr. Nikman specialises in the latest methods of therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and snoring in adults. We as sleep medicine specialists in B CA diagnose and treat a number of sleep-related conditions, including excessive snoring, sleep apnea (obstructive sleep apnea; OSA), insomnia (inability to sleep or sleep well), narcolepsy (chronic, uncontrollable daytime sleepiness), and circadian rhythm disorders. Meet our team of sleep specialists at Brentwood Center for Cosmetic Dentistry or call us at 310-312-0505 to fix an appointment.
Effects of Sleep Apnea
- Excessive daytime sleepiness, insomnia, nightmares, sleep deprivation, or snoring
- Abnormal breathing pattern, breathing through the mouth, loud breathing, or shallow breathing
- Depression, dry mouth, dry throat, fatigue, headache, irritability, mood swings, sexual dysfunction, teeth grinding, or weight gain
- Airflow stops during a sleep apnea this causes oxygen levels in your blood to drop.
- Sleep apnea causes more time in light sleep and less time in the deep sleeping causing tiredness.
- Since sleep apnea only occurs while you’re sleeping, though, many people aren’t aware they have a problem until a bed partner or roommate complains about their snoring
Get started on the right track now.
Call (310) 312-0505 for a Sleep Medicine consultation in Santa Monica.
About Dr. Nader Nikman - Experts of Sleep Medicine in Santa Monica CA
Dr. Nader Nikman is an alumni of the USC School of Dentistry. Dr. Nikman is a strong believer that dental providers should continue to educate themselves on new technologies. An experienced professional, Nader Nikman DDS is committed to providing his patients with the finest services available from a Brentwood or Santa Monica dentist. Dr. Nikmans succesfull practice in Brentwood for these many years is a testament to his constant dedication to his patients' healthy teeth and beautiful smiles.