About Dr. Nader Nikman - Experts of Sleep Medicine in Los Angeles CADr. Nader Nikman is an alumni of the USC School of Dentistry. Dr. Nikman has been providing dental services in his Brentwood location since 1992. Dr. Nikmans succesfull practice in Brentwood for these many years is a testament to his constant dedication to his patients' healthy teeth and beautiful smiles. Dr. Nikman is a strong believer that dental providers should continue to educate themselves on new technologies.
Get started on the right track now.
Call (310) 312-0505 for a Sleep Medicine consultation in Los Angeles.
Real Sleep Medicine Procedure Results
Effects of Sleep Apnea
- Excessive daytime sleepiness, insomnia, nightmares, sleep deprivation, or snoring
- Abnormal breathing pattern, breathing through the mouth, loud breathing, or shallow breathing
- Depression, dry mouth, dry throat, fatigue, headache, irritability, mood swings, sexual dysfunction, teeth grinding, or weight gain
- Sleep apnea can cause moodiness, irritability, and even lead to depression, as well as serious physical health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, liver problems, and weight gain.
- Sleep apnea can take a serious toll on your physical and emotional health.
- Airflow stops during a sleep apnea this causes oxygen levels in your blood to drop.
GET SLEEP MEDICINE IN LOS ANGELES CAIf you struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep, a sleep disorder may be the cause. There is increasing evidence that untreated obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) can have a significant impact on your personal health. Ask Dr. Nikman about the latest methods of therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and snoring in adults. It involves an oral device worn in the mouth while your sleeping. It has been proven to be an effective treatment for keeping your airway from collapsing by supporting the jaw in a forward position. We are using oral appliances for sleep medicine in Los Angeles CA for over many years. An oral sleep medicine is first treatment option for patients with primary snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. These medicines work well at helping you get to sleep.
Contact us if you need sleep medicine in Los Angeles CA & to arrange your own dental sleep disorder consultation.