About Dr. Nader Nikman - Experts of Tooth Filling in Beverly Hills CA
Dr. Nader Nikman is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA) and West Los Angeles Dental Society (WLADS). An experienced professional, Nader Nikman DDS is committed to providing his patients with the finest services available from a Brentwood or Santa Monica dentist. Dr. Nikmans succesfull practice in Brentwood for these many years is a testament to his constant dedication to his patients' healthy teeth and beautiful smiles.
Real Tooth Filling Procedure Results
Get Tooth Fillings In Beverly Hills CAWhite Tooth fillings is of the most common ways of helping with the wear and tear of teeth over time, as well as the effects of tooth decay. A white dental filling is a dental restorative material used to restore the function, integrity and morphology of missing tooth structure. The structural loss typically results from caries or external trauma. To treat a cavity our specialised dentists in Beverly Hills will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and then "fill" the area on the tooth where the decayed material was. We use tooth-like white filling materials for dental fillings that are both safe & predictable and they look & react like natural teeth.
Benfits Of White Teeth Fillings
- White teeth fillings can be combined with other dental treatments, such as inlays, crowns and bridges.
- The colour can be harmonised to your normal tooth colour to appear natural, so it isn’t noticeable when you smile.
- Mercury-free – Mercury is present in metal fillings, which may potentially pose a health risk for certain patients. White fillings are completely mercury-free.
- White fillings are directly bonded to your tooth using a curing light, making them less likely to come loose or fall out over time. The bond also prevents decay from occurring between the filling and the tooth.
- A white filing is a good choice when the decay is minor. Since it’s contained within a tooth (as opposed to taking over an entire side or section of a tooth), it doesn’t encounter much force.