Benfits Of White Teeth Fillings
- White teeth fillings can be combined with other dental treatments, such as inlays, crowns and bridges.
- White fillings are directly bonded to your tooth using a curing light, making them less likely to come loose or fall out over time. The bond also prevents decay from occurring between the filling and the tooth.
- It’s kinder to the soft tissue than gold or silver amalgams.
- A white filing is a good choice when the decay is minor. Since it’s contained within a tooth (as opposed to taking over an entire side or section of a tooth), it doesn’t encounter much force.
- Less removal of the tooth’s structure is required with composite fillings.
About Dr. Nader Nikman - Experts of Tooth Filling in Westwood CA
Dr. Nader Nikman is an alumni of the USC School of Dentistry. Dr. Nikman has been providing dental services in his Brentwood location since 1992. Dr. Nikmans succesfull practice in Brentwood for these many years is a testament to his constant dedication to his patients' healthy teeth and beautiful smiles. Dr. Nikman is a strong believer that dental providers should continue to educate themselves on new technologies.
Get Tooth Fillings In Westwood CA
A white tooth filling is a way to restore a tooth damaged by decay back to its normal function and shape. Before one of our dentist in Westwood gives you a filling, he or she first removes the decayed tooth material, cleans the affected area, and then fills the cleaned out cavity with a white filling material. Most people need at least one tooth filling in their lifetime. The life expectancy of a white filling can depend greatly on where it is in your mouth and how heavily your teeth come together when you bite. Many of our clients find that these White Fillings are aesthetically pleasing (as they are tooth colored) and this makes them a compelling choice to other types of fillings.
One appointment will give you a very noticeably brighter, whiter smile! Call (310) 312-0505 your visit for Tooth Fillings in Westwood today.
We Serve Our Tooth Fillings in Cities Below
Beverly Hills | Brentwood | Santa Monica | West Los Angeles | Los Angeles