Get Tooth Fillings In Los Angeles CA
A white tooth filling is a way to restore a tooth damaged by decay back to its normal function and shape. Before one of our dentist in Los Angeles gives you a filling, he or she first removes the decayed tooth material, cleans the affected area, and then fills the cleaned out cavity with a white filling material. Most people need at least one tooth filling in their lifetime. The life expectancy of a white filling can depend greatly on where it is in your mouth and how heavily your teeth come together when you bite. Many of our clients find that these White Fillings are aesthetically pleasing (as they are tooth colored) and this makes them a compelling choice to other types of fillings.
Benfits Of White Teeth Fillings
- A white filing is a good choice when the decay is minor. Since it’s contained within a tooth (as opposed to taking over an entire side or section of a tooth), it doesn’t encounter much force.
- The white teeth filling is by far the most subtle restorations. Its color blends in with your other teeth. But, bear in mind that it’s operator-sensitive; how good it looks depends on how good the dentist is who’s placing it.
- It’s kinder to the soft tissue than gold or silver amalgams.
- Unlike other fillings, white filling actually chemically bond to your tooth structure, giving further support to your tooth.
- Less removal of the tooth’s structure is required with composite fillings.